proHear curriculum and training content for hearing impaired people’s training will be developed, to reflect the results of the Gap Analysis performed, together with definition of training approach and methodology.
The training course will have a modular structure and will include the following modules:
1. Self- and opportunity awareness;
2. Job searching skills and channels;
3. Preparation of an Europass CV and cover letter;
4. Preparation for a job interview;
5. Soft skills on the workplace with an emphasis on previously identified in IO1 occupations;
6. Technical solutions on the workplace for people with hearing impairments and their employers.
Also, Methodological guidebook for trainers/counsellors of people with hearing impairments will be developed including additional country-specific material in each partner country if needed.